POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My try at landscapes : My try at landscapes Server Time
15 Aug 2024 06:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  My try at landscapes
From: Hugo
Date: 25 Jul 2002 13:54:55
Message: <3d403b6f@news.povray.org>
Some people say, they make a scene in 30 minutes and let POV render it for
days. Well, I usually tweak my scenes for days and POV rendered this in 5
and a half minute. (Amd 1 ghz)

But don't give me too much credit here: The clouds are borrowed from Gilles
Tran, the sun flare by Chris Colefax, and the landscape from WorldMachine
(freeware). The current texture of the heightfield is simple, but has been
looking worse.

The water is by me, and can be nicely animated.

Well..

Regards,
Hugo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'WorldMachines_2-hfd.JPG' (67 KB)

Preview of image 'WorldMachines_2-hfd.JPG'
WorldMachines_2-hfd.JPG